Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Help me achieve a summer abroad!

My whole life I have wanted to travel, explore, and learn. For the past 2 years I have been wanting to learn Spanish, but I always figured that it wouldn't be possible. And now I have decided to spend 8 weeks (June-August of 2019) of my summer in Argentina. This gives me the opportunity to learn the language and a new culture. After searching through countless exchange programs I was so excited when I found this one and got my parents on board with the idea. AFS has been an exchange program for over 70 years, and through the application process I have only grown to want to travel more. I chose the 2019 Argentina Summer High School program because, sadly, I wouldn't be able to graduate if  I was abroad for a full year or semester. For these 8 weeks I will attend a local high school, stay with a host family, explore a new country, and so much more. Through this experience I not only hope to strengthen my Spanish but also build life time relationships and skills. This will be a life changing experience and I look forward to sharing it with you through this blog. I would appreciate any donation to help me come any where closer to the funds I need, as you can imagine 8 weeks abroad can be pretty pricey! 

I’d also like to note that the goal of $3000 is a fixed goal given by  AFS, I happy with any amount raised!! 

Sponsor an AFSer is an online fundraising tool provided by AFS-USA to allow potential contributors to make easy, secure, and non tax-deductible contributions to my AFS program fee.

To sponsor my AFS program, please click the Donate Now button to make a non tax-deductible contribution directly to my AFS program account

No comments:

Post a Comment